Friday, March 7, 2008

Describing myself as a writer

-I usually find myself reading poetry. Many times, its kind of hard to understand, a poem, but then it's kind of fun to figure it out.

-When I was in 7 grade I began writing poetry. I guess it had a lot to do with what i was going through at the time. Now I seem to be horrible at it. Right now I rather write short stories or plays. My plays and stories are usually categorized as drama.

-I don't usually write just for fun, I write when i have to, such as school relater work.

-What topics most intrigue you? Explain why.
Love, is something that I would definitely find myself writing about. I don't know exactly why, but I find it as an easy topic to write about.
Mystery and murder are also fun topics.

3. Pick one topic from your list of writing territories, and write about it for 25 minutes. It can be in any form you prefer- a poem (or series of poems), a short story, a narrative, a play, etc.

-

No comments: