Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little about my play

- Theme in what I write is very important; it should be able to send the message across to the reader. It should stand out and actually represent something. I believe a good piece of literature should express an idea. An example I can think of, is from my favorite book; Like Water for Chocolate. One of the themes from that book is never let anyone interfere with your dreams and or goals you have.

-A theme that I have considered communicating through a play might be; Never trust anyone not even your best friend, with your dippiest secrets.

-One conflict that might occur is, not my main character falls in love with his best friends crush or love. I was thinking some thing about two guys falling in love with the same girl. But the guys are best friends and are willing to give up anything to stay with her even their friendship and death might be involved.

No comments: